Extracts text from a HTML url
The task allows to download a website and extract text and title
The task allows to download a website and extract text and title. If multiple urls are provided only the first 20 urls are used.
APIThe REST API allows you to call the task with the same costs as when running the task. Please generate an Personal access token before using the REST API.
- url (URL): The HTML url(s) to extract the text from
- user_agent (User Agent): The user agent that is shown to the user
- max_content_length (Max Content Length): The maximum content length that is returned
- Call the REST API by cURL
- Install the package with pip
- Run in python3
- Coming soon: Within AnySolve ChatComplete prompts you can use the following command to execute the task:
Runs: 79 times
Average costs: 4 Credits (0.004 EUR)
Create a HTML document
Write a HTML document by creating a document and specifying what should be changed on the document.
Process Text from Website | Summarization, Explanation, Question answering, ...
Unlock web content extraction with our powerful tool. Input a URL for downloading, then define a processing task to decode website text. Ideal for summarization, explanations, and interactive learning. Effortlessly enhance comprehension and engagement.