Create Marketing Campaign based on Cognitive Dissonance Theory
Designs a marketing campaign based on Cognitive Dissonance Theory.
Harnessing the framework of Cognitive Dissonance Theory, this model employs advanced methodologies to design persuasive campaigns that influence customer behavior.
APIThe REST API allows you to call the task with the same costs as when running the task. Please generate an Personal access token before using the REST API.
- product (Product): The product you want to advertise
- customer_persona (Customer Persona): The customer
- Call the REST API by cURL
- Install the package with pip
- Run in python3
- Coming soon: Within AnySolve ChatComplete prompts you can use the following command to execute the task:
Runs: 2 times
Average costs: 5 Credits (0.005 EUR)
Create Marketing Campaign based on Self-Efficacy Theory
Develops a marketing campaign using the Self-Efficacy Theory.
Design Marketing Campaign based on Attachment Theory
Creates a marketing campaign using Attachment Theory.