Write Article from Newsfeed (RSS/Atom)
This model uses the latest news from RSS/Atom newsfeeds to generate comprehensive articles. It extracts the relevant data from these feeds, which are XML-formatted plain texts, to create engaging and informative pieces by googling the feed results and writing an article based on that. Atom is an alternative XML format to RSS feed that provides access to the same content.
APIThe REST API allows you to call the task with the same costs as when running the task. Please generate an Personal access token before using the REST API.
- feed_url (RSS URL): The URL of the feed
- max_feed_results_used (Feed results used): The number of feed results that are used
- language (Language of Google search): The language to search in
- location (Location of Google search): The location of the end user
- words (Number of words): The number of words of the article
- Call the REST API by cURL
- Install the package with pip
- Run in python3
- Coming soon: Within AnySolve ChatComplete prompts you can use the following command to execute the task: