Searchable Document Collection - Add document
This task addes a document to a collection. The collection can be queried by the Searchable Document Collection - Query task.
- The document is available for 6 months.
- The API upload size is currently limited by the max request size to 16kB. We will increase this limit in the future.
- Pricing is set linear based on the number chunks we create. We may change the pricing in the future.
- Knowledge Base ChatBots
- Semantic Information Retrieval from Document Collections
How to use the task
Please enter information about how to use the task.
We strongly advise against including sensitive or confidential information in your queries.
APIThe REST API allows you to call the task with the same costs as when running the task. Please generate an Personal access token before using the REST API.
- document_set (Document Text): Document to be set. If empty only the query result is returned. Max 16000 characters.
- session (Document name): Defines in which session (the document name) the data is stored. You can think of it as a temporary file name.
- document_set_source (Document Source (URL, file name, ...)): The source of the document.
- document_collection (Document Collection): The name of the document.
- Call the REST API by cURL
- Install the package with pip
- Run in python3
- Coming soon: Within AnySolve ChatComplete prompts you can use the following command to execute the task: