Searchable Document Collection - Add Website Document
This task adds a Website's content as a document to a collection. The collection can be queried by the Searchable Document Collection - Query task.
- This Task only works for Websites. Not for PDFs.
- The document is available for 6 months.
- Currently only the first 200000 characters are used. We will increase this limit in the future.
- Pricing is set linear based on the number chunks we create. We may change the pricing in the future.
- Knowledge Base ChatBots
- Semantic Information Retrieval from Document Collections
How to use the task
Enter the URL of the document you want to index. Add a collection name and press the "Run Task" button.
We strongly advise against including sensitive or confidential information in your queries.
APIThe REST API allows you to call the task with the same costs as when running the task. Please generate an Personal access token before using the REST API.
- url (URL): The HTML url(s) to extract the text from
- document_collection (Document Collection): The name of the document.
- Call the REST API by cURL
- Install the package with pip
- Run in python3
- Coming soon: Within AnySolve ChatComplete prompts you can use the following command to execute the task: