Searchable Document Collection - Query
This feature enables you to search a document collection using ChatComplete. You can effortlessly incorporate a document collection by employing the Searchable Document Collection - Add Document task. Once your documents are in the collection, you can ask questions, and ChatComplete will provide answers.
- Knowledge Base ChatBots
- Semantic Information Retrieval from Document Collections
How to use the task
- Specify the name of the document collection you've already populated using the Searchable Document Collection - Add Document task.
- The Quality slider can be adjusted. A higher quality may impact price and performance of the task.
- Formulate your query
We strongly advise against including sensitive or confidential information in your queries.
APIThe REST API allows you to call the task with the same costs as when running the task. Please generate an Personal access token before using the REST API.
- query (Query): The query.
- quality (Quality): The quality of the response. Affects the price.
- document_collection (Document Collection): The name of the document.
- Call the REST API by cURL
- Install the package with pip
- Run in python3
- Coming soon: Within AnySolve ChatComplete prompts you can use the following command to execute the task: